A Vintage Crate   +  work

a gold and chicken wire inspiration board, and getting ready to do a little sewing

Here's a little project I finished for my sewing nook--an inspiration board. Along with sewing ideas, it contains furniture and paint color inspiration, and pictures from my kids that I truly treasure.

I love the contrasting fancy gold frame with the chicken wire, which I simply stapled to the back.

New colorful fabric, recently purchased, tell me I'm ready for spring.

I've set up a little sewing nook in the corner of my bedroom, which I prefer to work in than the large empty bedroom in the basement.

I'm got a few sewing projects in the works thanks to this . Now if only I could get off of it long enough to actually finish something. So much inspiration, "sew" little time!

P.S. Come back tomorrow for the start of my Primp Your Stuff Linky Party--you don't want to miss it!