A Vintage Crate   +  work

Client Project Updates

Hello friends. I wanted to share a few phone pics of what I've been up to.
These great highback linen chairs from Joss & Main were delivered today for a client. I can't wait for you to see this space once its done!

We did a rug switch out at another clients home a few weeks ago. We decided that the gray flat weave rug was competing too much with the striped chairs.

Here is the BEFORE with the gray rug. Im loving the custom gray & cream striped chairs! Even though it took over 14 weeks to get them, in the end they were worth the wait.

A new Currey & Company chandelier went in the breakfast room as well:

We've now moved from the dining room to her power bath- and its going to be AH-Mazing!! With a little carrara marble vanity top... ..

And some Schumacher silver foil wallpaper!

And last but not least there's this little fabric combo going on... ... .

It all started with the Kelly Wearstler Bengal Bazaar fabric thats going in a clients living room---and I just could not get it out of my head--- I had to have it--so it will soon be making an appearance in my office. Im switching out all the pink for lavender. My pink chair will be a solid velvet lavender and I have a thrift store side chair that will be recovered in the KW fabric. The drapery & pretty much everything else will stay. Im wanting to switch out the desk for something more substantial- the glass & brass is pretty but its quite wobbly to work on. But alas I will have to wait another day for that. Fingers crossed I can actually get to switching up this room. My plate is so full with client projects that my own home keeps getting put on the back burner. You should see how many unfinished projects I have over here- not to even mention the ones I have in my head!