A Vintage Crate   +  table

DIY: Orchid and Succulent Arrangement

I wanted to share a recent little DIY I did for a clients coffee table. Her coffee table is rather large so we needed something big and unique.I found this amazing live edge wooden bowl at HomeGoods and knew it was perfect for this project.Here is what you will need:

Secure the floral foam inside the vessel with a glue gun:

Add your moss. I used spanish moss, but you could use reindeer moss as well.

Push the silk orchids into the floral foam to secure. I found these at Hobby Lobby.

Tuck in the succulents and you are done! These are from Hobby Lobby as well. But you can also purchase them here.

I also made one in this large clam shell from Z Gallerie. Get creative with your vessels and have fun!Some options here , here , here and here