A Vintage Crate   +  inspiration

My Goodwill score

Now I have to admit I almost NEVER find anything in our local Goodwill store that makes me swoon. EXCEPT today. I was with my 2 youngest at the Dollar Store (cuz thats how we roll) and decided to pop in the Goodwill store next door. When I walked up to this baby I knew it had to be mine! and the $50 price tag didn't hurt either! (Thats a good garage sale price!) Here she is: *sigh*

Its made by Bassett furniture- dovetail drawers-georgous pulls! Yum!
I cant wait to get to sanding on this one! I am loving the Restoration Hardware washed wood look lately. Its got that great rustic-chic look with a Swedish influence . Here are some of my inspiration photos:

Via: Restoration Hardware

Via: Restoration Hardware Baby

Via: Wisteria

Via: Wisteria Then I stumbled upon this website when I googled Swedish Furniture. http://theswedishfurniture.com/archives/swedish-paint-finishes-how-to-wash-raw-wood I may just have to try this out! Have a great day!!