A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

The Big Reveal!

I am so excited about the Spring Round Up from the Remodeling Guy. If you havent visited his site before go now!! Its chock full of great ideas. Today he is hosting a remodeling party- projects big & small. When I was in the middle of my kitchen makeover I actually emailed Tim for some help and encouragment I am sooo glad I decided to take the plunge - I smile everytime I walk into my kitchen (except when the sink is full of dirty dishes).

Its done! (minus a few door pulls & island doors) but its done! The Kitchen Makeover is complete. I first must admit I dont recommend this for the faint at heart-it was a doozey. But I am sooooo glad I did it and I would definitely do it again! I feel quite proud of myself and I have to shout out a thank you to some folks who encouraged me along the way--- Tim- The Remodel Guy for the emails & great tips , Kristen at WeAREThatfamily my in real life friend who told me "I COULD DO IT", and Emily at Chatting at the Sky & Layla at The Lettered Cottage for the inspiration. If you want to read & see some befores go here and here.

I would not have been able to complete this makeover as fast as I did if my in-laws hadn't helped. They came into town "just in time" for the make-over- not that I planned it that way *wink* *wink*- they were amazing. My mother in law was on a mission to get it complete before she left! and a big thank you to my husband for installing all the hardware-I am SOOOOO glad I didn't not attempt that- because all my knobs would have been waaaayyyy off. Sooooo without further ado- here you go.

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

And because I can't stop myself- this is my next project- staining the fireplace mantel a rich chocolate brown & painting the walls a yummy pale mocha.