A Vintage Crate   +  table

Another Restoration Hardware DIY

Well another piece of furniture has succumbed to my sander. My dining room table has bothered me since the day I got a wild hair to spray paint it brown. (note to self: NEVER spray paint a piece of furniture in 100 degree weather) So for over a year I have lived with this painted, splotchy table. After my success at Restoration-Hardware-ifying my dresser , I decided to tackle my table.
BEFORE:

Notice the glossy splotch?

AFTER:

And now to decide what to do with the chairs. Part of me doesn't want to stain them because it will be too matchey-matchey. What I reeeeally want are these chairs from Restoration Hardware.

BUT thats over $1,200 in chairs!! So for now Im on the hunt for something similar that I can reupholster myself.
Linking to:Decor Chic Miss Mustard Seed