A Vintage Crate   +  space

Client updates

It has been a ca-razy week! I am so ready for a break. All I want to do this weekend is sit down with a nice glass of wine, put my feet up and watch nonsense TV. I hurt my back pretty bad earlier this week and have been pushing myself to get things finished, unfortunately to the detriment of my back! I promised my husband I would take it easy this weekend and I have a Dr's appointment Monday-- but lets be honest, Im not one to rest for long! So well see how that goes.Here are some sneak peeks into some of things that happened this week.Photo shoot at one of my clients home

And a living room install at another client: (these Instagram photos DO NOT do this space justice!) My client was overjoyed with her room and that my friends is why I do what I do! I get so much pleasure out of seeing their face light up when they walk into their new space.

This custom tufted cocktail ottoman was one of my favorite pieces in the room.

My photographer will be shooting this room next week and I hope to share photos with you soon!Cheers friends!! and Im off to go ice my back... .