A Vintage Crate   +  trip

Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran, Angela KezarEd Sheeran, Angela Kezar
Ed Sheeran, Angela KezarEd Sheeran, Angela Kezar
Ed Sheeran, Angela Kezar

Ed Sheeran, Angela Kezar Ed Sheeran, Angela Kezar
Ed Sheeran, Angela Kezar Ed Sheeran, Angela Kezar

Ed Sheeran, Angela KezarEd Sheeran, Angela Kezar Sometime early last year I heard my first Ed Sheeran song and he immediately became my favorite artist! Blake and I are total music nuts and are always going through phases of loving one artist or genre and just listening to them over and over and over until we are sick of them. We listened to Ed's album X so many times, day and night, on repeat and still to this day I probably turn his songs on every other day and never get tired of them. Last summer we decided that we HAD to see him live, but he had just left his American tour and was back in Europe. We promised each other that when he came back to America, no matter where it was in the country, we would take a trip and go see him. Luckily for us his tour took him to Salt Lake City, UT which is only a four hour drive from us!! Woo, we were so excited. We brought two of Blake's sisters with us and had another couple friend who met us there. It was such a great time! First of all, if you haven't heard of Ed Sheeran, drop what you are doing and go listen to him, he is incredible. Secondly, he is the very best artist I've seen live before. He is so interactive and talented and draws you into his music. And it is so impressive the way he uses the loop pedal to create these gorgeous songs with his voice and a guitar. I am absolutely obsessed with his music! I would love to hear if you love him too! I hope you are all having a great memorial day weekend! xox Angela