A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

Greek Key: A Classic

Greek Key is one of those motifs that I never tire of. Its classic, graphic design adds a touch of elegance to any space. I love it applied to the leading edge of drapery.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

I even did a DIY Greek Key trim on some drapery in my old dining room last year. (new dining room photos to come soon! I promise!)

Or used on pillows:

Source

Source
Here are a few of my favorite sources for Greek Key trim: Samuel and Sons 1-3/8" and 2.75" widths

Samuel and Sons
Kravet 3.5" wide

Mary McDonald for Schumacher6" wide tapes

M & J Trimming- 2.36" wide $9.98/yard

***The Kravet, Schumacher and Samuel & Sons trims are available through Amanda Carol Interiors

I have decided to incorporate some greek key trim into my living room.I purchased this sad, sorry 35" round ottoman years ago for $10. I saw past its granny floral and knew it could be so much more.

The time has finally come and with this lovely gray velvet fabric and this Mary McDonald trim it will be transformed into a chic and sophisticated piece.

Here is what I envision:

Stay tuned... ... ... ... ..