A Vintage Crate   +  table

HomeGoods meets ZGallerie

The more I shop HomeGoods, the more I realize why I NEVER shop anywhere else.  Look at all these finds that are almost identical to the beautiful ZGallerie.

Our new floor lamp:

ZGallerie:  $269.00

zgalleriefloorlamp

HomeGoods: $69.00

100_9451

Faux-Leather wrapped table lamp:

ZGallerie: $149

zgallerietablelamp

HomeGoods: $49

100_9458

and I like the white shade better.

Capiz Shell Mirror

ZGallerie:  $899

shell mirror

HomeGoods: $30  (granted ZGallerie’s is over 40” mine is about 25”- but still)

100_9455

The ever popular Sunburst mirror:

ZGallerie: $169

zgallerie mirror

 

HomeGoods: $100

starburst mirror

And HomeGoods had this one as well-(but I forgot to take a picture) ZGallerie: $149

zgalleriemirror2

HomeGoods: had it for $49

I am also a new LOVER of Overstock.com

I found this beautiful drum shaded chandelier at Horchow for $725 (sorry its blurry) for a better picture click here

horchow

Overstock: $105

overstock

This was my Mothers Day present! can not wait till hubby installs it so I can show you *squee*

So if you have never frequented HomeGoods- I highly recommend it.  They really have their finger on the pulse of what's hot in the interior design world.