A Vintage Crate   +  trip

Hot Pink & Mint Bridal Shower

Last Saturday I hosted a Bridal Shower for my youngest sister. We decided to have a brunch and fancy hats were required:

I set the tables with fresh flowers, the colors were hot pink, mint and touches of gold.

After my trip to the Paris flower marts - I was determined to have fresh peonies at this shower. I mixed in some tulips, roses, and mums.

I set up a "treat" table with goodies.

Donut Tower.

Macaroons from Mad-Mac.

My sister's friend made this beautiful & VERY tasty Ombre-Cake with mint green icing.

As you can see it was a big hit.

To balance out all the sweets- we did have fruit, egg souffle, yogurt with granola and various toppings.

I decided to use my sofa for seating as well- and placed a large rectangular foldout table in front it- filled the sofa with pretty pink & white pillows-and voila!

Store bought Mini carnations mixed with dusty miller from my front yard.

My Gold flatware I purchased from One Kings Lane.

I also had 3 small card tables set up with hot pink greek key fabric runners and fresh roses and dusty miller for centerpieces.

We had such a beautiful time and even though it wore me out- I would so do it again!!
LINKING TO:: Weekend Bloggy Reading