A Vintage Crate   +  trip

Shopping Trip

This past week I was out shopping for clients and thought I would share some of the goods I found.
1st up- HomeGoods. This particular day was a gold mine. It was a Thursday evening around 7 pm and I think they had just re-stocked the floor. I was giddy with excitement with all that I found. Unfortunately none of these items made it home with me because they weren't what I needed, but boy if I had some storage space I would have snagged every one of these and saved them for later clients. And wouldn't you know it- I went back the next day and they were all gone!
This 5 x 8 gold chevron flat weave rug was only $59! Great for a back patio space.

A fun zebra runner.

This 8 X 11 gray & blue Ikat rug was only $250 I think. Its more of a turquoise blue than the navy in the photo.

Another great runner in a Navy Chevron.

I would have layered this smaller Navy Ikat on top of the Gold Chevron for some interest.

Loved these gold bamboo nesting tables. The smaller one was $59 and the larger was $79.

And here is another side table- this one was $89 I think.

Loved this lines of this chair.

Next stop Z Gallerie- unfortunately my battery was about to die on my phone-so I only got a shot of this amazing coffee table. LOVED the big piece of coral underneath.

On Friday I went to a local furniture store that I visit at least once a week. I love that I can find so many great designer pieces for clients AND be able to buy right off the showroom floor.
This Suzani print chair paired so well with the Dash & Albert rug ( a larger version of that rug of course).

I took this Arteriors lamp to my clients house for her to see and she fell in love with it. We will probably be using these in her living room.

Navy seemed to be making a big appearance here:
Love these Lili Alessandra pillows.

That bed is just amazing!

Great slipcovered Navy Ikat chairs paired with a light wood table. And those simple boxwood topiaries are perfect.

Want to update your living room fast?- add pillows! Love the simplicity of these Navy & White ones on this taupe sectional.

A great wood & iron coffee table.

A pair of these Navy tufted chairs would make great hostess chairs for a dining room.

Great detail on the side of the chair as well.

All of these sofas just came to life with these amazing pillows:

Hope you enjoyed "shopping" with me. And don't forget on Wednesday Im hosting a little outdoor ex travaganza linky party. So get your outdoor decor ready to show off.