A Vintage Crate   +  Restoration Hardware

YOU KNOW YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL WHEN... ... ... .

So on my normal weekly visit to HomeGoods I spotted these chairs that screamed Restoration Hardware,but whispered Im only $149!!So of course I had to snatch them up- I mean really they "wanted" me!

Here's the Restoration Hardware version:

At $279 a chair (which does not include shipping & handling) Then I noticed on the bottom of the chair: Safavieh - which is a rug maker-but apparently they sell furniture too. So I looked them up and low & behold there was my chair:

For $295 a chair!! (which does not include shipping & handling) So I think its pretty safe to say... .. I got a good deal!

P.S.- they only had 2 chairs at my local store- so I drove an hour South and found 1 more- so I'm just needing 1 more!!! Im on a hunt! Its on like donkey-kong!!!