A Vintage Crate   +  work

A Sea of blue...

Today I am longing for the Sea. The warm breezes, turquoise waters that go from jewel tones to dusky gray. But instead Im here (Texas) sitting in my dining room longing for a little vacay. All of which inspired me to put together this little ensemble.

Paint colors (from top to bottom) Frosted Moss, BM Stratton Blue, EveningSea, Fabric-Waverly Ellis Turquoise, Striped Rug Crate & Barrel, Chair-Madeline Chair Urban Outfitters, Coral pillow-Burke Decor, Pearl pillow- Dwell StudioI always find it amazing how the colors of nature can so beautifully be infused in our homes. Next time your looking for inspiration or a color arrangement- step outside, take a walk, look to Gods handiwork.
p.s. I so totally thought of Erin-at House of Turquoise the whole time I was working on this piece. If you've never visited her please do so!! You'll love it!