A Vintage Crate   +  table

Chic Office

Lately I've been dreaming about a chic home office. Sadly I *JUST* recently turned our guest bedroom into my craft room/Mom cave and now Im chomping at the bit to change it up. I want something a little more sophisticated with a little bit of glam. It all started when Ms. Devore over at Dwellings by Devore shared her inspiration pictures for her home office makeover.

Image Via: DecorPad After that my brain wouldn't shut off-mirrored desk, chic lamps, luxurious fabrics, oh my... Then I stumbled across this picture from the soon to be released July Issue of High Gloss Magazine

*gasp*!! I saved it to my desktop and look at it every day! the mirrored coffee table and the pops of magenta-WOW! and the new issue with the complete room is scheduled to be released today!! *squee*ok- back to my office... ..
Here are some more photos from my inspiration files:

Source: Habitually Chic

Via: Decorpad

Via: Decorpad (Kelly Wearstler )

Via: Decopad

Via: Decopad

Via Decorpad

Via: Decorpad

So I pulled together an inspiration board for me-its not completely what Im wanting but its a start.

Now to find a way to make this glam chic office fit into my not-so-glam budget. UPDATED*** Office is Finished!! You can check it out HERE ***