A Vintage Crate   +  MUSIC

Tracey Thorn - Why Does the Wind? (Remixes EP)

Tracey Thorn releases a set of remixes for her track "Why Does the Wind?" off her latest album "Love and Its Opposite." These remixes are off the hook. I've not heard much about the DJ's she chose for this project, but Tracey has been known for submersing new DJ's onto the scene and getting their name out there.

These mixes definitely have that electropop feel to them. My favorite is the Morgan Geist mix, using subtle pops and sounds to enhance the track. I also like the clubby sounds of the Andre Lodemann mix. I hope the track gets some play at the trendy places... I want all of those fools to hear it, like it, then "Shazam" it with their iPhones to find out who it is so they can go download it!

RATING: A

.

Why Does the Wind?(Morgan Geist Remix)