A Vintage Crate   +  thrifting

Today's Goodwill Wares

I love shopping at thrift stores, and I particularly fancy my local Goodwill. Today I stopped in and found some Christmas decorations. Here's what I snagged...

This was an envelope filled with unused Christmas cards. There are 21 sweet cards with lovely vintage images which will be perfect for altered art projects. All for just 39 cents. Here are some of my favorite cards...

I also got some sparkly glass ornaments, some old, some newer. (Some Shiny Brites!)

And an Oneida silverplate bowl (still in its original box)for displaying some of my vintage ornaments. Just 99 cents. Do I just rub it with silver polish? Advice anyone?

Oh, and I scored a pair of black Ann Taylor Loft jeans. (Yippee!) I forgot to photograph them. There in the washing machine as we speak.
Have I told you that I heart Goodwill?