A Vintage Crate   +  vacation

KEY WEST

Hello dear friends!! This week hubby and I are on a little vacay. I say little-but actually to us this is HUGE!!! This is the 1st time in 9 years (yes 9 yrs!) that we have gone on vacation- ALONE- no kids, no kids, did I mention no kids?
We are in Florida- visiting the Keys! We've never been so this will be a fun and exciting trip for us. Honestly I would have been happy staying at a local hotel up the road-anything without the kids would have been pure bliss. Those of you with small children can relate Im sure!
So Id thought I would share a few photos with you of Key West. And consider this a virtual post card of me saying "wish you were here"

Dry Tortugas

Snorkeling in Key West (nope thats not us- I wish my butt looked that good)

Dry Tortugas

The Beach near our Hotel-(nope thats not us either-Im not that tan)

A Key West Cottage Via: Coastal Living

Frances Street Bottle Inn-Key West (not where we are staying but isnt this porch cute?)

A Key West Bungalow- Via: Coastal Living

Spa Terre- Key West- Yes Please!!! I hope to have some fun pictures to share when we get back and I think I've even talked hubby into taking me to some local antique shops! (fingers crossed)