A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

bistro chair love and a few pumpkins

I have a new obsession with vintage french bistro chairs. Of course mine are neither french nor vintage, but instead newly purchased from Kmart. I snatched the last couple from the summer clearance section and painted them white. They were originally turquoise, so I did a thick paint job with a brush to try and mimic wood grain and give it some character. I also switched out my table centerpiece for this old metal caddy found thrifting filled with mini white pumpkins, and sitting on a red striped grainsack. A lone cinderella pumpkin sitting on a freshly painted bistro chair makes a simple display. Here are some beautiful bistro chairs that have been my inspiration: Dreamy Whites Dusty Lu French Country Cottage French Farmhouse 425 Ticking and Toile I am enjoying the changing of the seasons and the beauty it brings, I hope you are too. keep primping & happy fall!

P.S. Come back Monday for a great giveaway!