A Vintage Crate   +  shopping

Client project update

Hello friends! Im finally sitting down to write a post. Its been so crazy around here with Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping, decorating, and client projects- I don't know which way is up. We are getting down the fun part at one of my projects--the decorating! The cabinetry, trim and walls are all painted, wood floors and carpet installed and now its time to move in the furniture! Here are a few sneak peak pics I took with my phone today.Fun chandelier in the laundry room:

Blue glass hardware in the wife's master closet:

And of course every girls closet has to have a chandelier:

We painted her closet in this fun Tiffany Blue

And a pair of these beauties will be in the sitting area of the master bedroom:

And remember these dark oak built-ins?

Much better right?

and when you walk in the front door you are greeted by these beautiful zebra wingbacks..hello!!! and look at the floors!!

This week we ordered more lighting for the dining and kitchen island, a rug for the living room and all the bedding for the master bedroom. There is still LOTS to be done but its coming along beautifully!!p.s.-I have had several emails asking for the sources of items from my projects and out of respect for my paying clients I will not share my sources. However if you do have a question about the paint colors I will be happy to share. I appreciate your understanding. If you do see something you would like to purchase directly through me I will be happy to get you pricing and delivery information. Thanks again for understanding!Cheers!!