A Vintage Crate   +  work

E-Client Master Bedroom

I wanted to share one of my recent e-designs for a client who needed help with her master bedroom. She had purchased several great items for the room, but just needed a little help putting it all together. The placement of the bed was a bit awkward due to the windows. I have run into this issue before- where the only available wall for the bed is under a set of windows.

My advise to this dilemma--embrace it! Soften the lines of the windows with drapery, and if needed- take the drapery all the way to end of the wall for a dramatic effect.
Here are a couple examples I came across where the windows were embraced and really made a beautiful focal point for the room.

And here is my Design board I prepared for her:

I love the neutral with the pop of glam and you just cant go wrong with a zebra rug!
If you would like help with a room in your home- you can email me at amandaeck@hotmail.com. I'd love to work with you! I have a few spots open for the month of December.