A Vintage Crate   +  room

Decorating with trays

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday being with family and friends. Speaking of which- I am taking this week off. I need a little blogging break and want to spend some time hanging out with family and focusing on the New Year. I will be posting some oldies but goodies this week from my archives. Be back after the New Year!! *********REPOST FROM MARCH 2010*********** Want to know a little design secret?... ... ... ..everything looks better on a tray. I dont know what it is-but take a collection of pretties and put them on a tray and voila! everything looks better. As I survey my house I realized that I have at least one tray in every room. I am tray-crazy! painted, mirrored, lacquered, textured-I've got em all!

Here are some other fun pictures with trays:

Image: Olivia Palermos NY Apartment

Source: Here

Image: Lonny Mag

Image: Here