A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

Primp Your Stuff Linky Party #76

Happy Wednesday! It's time to link up all your fabulously primped projects, including anything you have made, or made to look better, or anything you have found to {primp} your space.

Here are my favorites from last week's party:Hymns and Verses shared her Christmas home tour which is all inspirational. My favorites are her front porch ...

and this hot chocolate bar.

I love this colorful vintage vignette at A Ruffled Nest .

I'm loving two deer projects: this cute glittered deer silhouette by The Good Life !

and this retro branch buck by Made In a Day .

and last but not least, Marty's Musings made this super cool scrap wood tree.

Thanks for all the inspiration!Now it's time to be inspired again.Please become a follower if you are not already, and grab my button to post somewhere on your blog so others can join in on the fun!