A Vintage Crate   +  Trees

Project updates

Hello friends. I was doing a photo dump this weekend from my phone and found a few pics I wanted to share from client projects. I've been busy working on two large client projects and three smaller ones on top of my e-clients and trying to re decorate my master bedroom. It all sounds fun and exciting, but the down side to all this great business is that my house is a complete pit! We JUST took our Christmas tree down last night! For realz! My office is no longer a space I can even go in to work. There are fabric samples, furniture pieces to be delivered, lamps, accessories and who knows what else piled high. Oh well- thats a sign of creativity right? (or a hoarder)And of course on top of all of that our household has been hit with the nastiest of nasty stomach flu's. Im talking 5 days stomach flu- seriously!!! My kids have been living off of Zofran, Gatoraide, and Pedialyte. If you have emailed me and I haven't gotten back to you- that is why. I am praying we see an end soon.ok-onto prettier things: (these are phone shots so nothing pinworthy here today)These leather chairs were just delivered for a clients office. He wanted a little space to play chess with the kiddos.

My clients console finally arrived and it looks perfect! The large mirror was hung last week as well-but I forgot to take a shot.

Back before Christmas this lovely chandy was hung at my other clients home. It is gorgeous all lit up!

And fabrics arrived this week for pillows from Pindler & Pindler: That blue velvet just makes my butter melt!!

Some color combos Im toying around with in my master bedroom:

And a recent living room E-Design: