A Vintage Crate   +  work

WFMW- Black Tea Latte

This is my first time participating in WFMW- over at WeAreTHATFamily I am in LOVE with Starbucks new Tea Lattes- but my wallet in NOT. The Black Tea Latte with Soy (which is extra by the way) cost me $4.15!!!! yep if I have that only twice a week (which I have been known to have it more than that) I would have spent $33.20 in a months time. Do you know how far $30 could go at Ross or TJMaxx- Im just saying. Anyway I figured out a way to make it at home & I have to say it taste pretty darn close to theirs.Starbucks Black Tea Latte (grande size)
1-1/2 cups of Vanilla Soy Milk (you can use regular milk-but the vanilla soy is de-lish)
1/2 cup water
put in microwave proof glass (I use glass measuring cup) heat for 2 1/2 min.
Add 2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea (the bags are not strong enough) I use Targets Brand- Archer Farms English Breakfast Loose leaf
Let it steep for 5 min.- then pour through tea strainer into mug
Sweeten with sugar if desired ( I use turbinado)
Now if you have one of those handy dandy cappuccino makers use that to froth the milk on top.

I will admit its not the same as drinking it out of a Starbucks cup-but I have been known to rinse out a Starbucks cup & reuse it to get the full experience.
This is what works for me Wednesday- now head on over to WeAreTHATfamily and link up or read some of the other great Works for Me ideas!