A Vintage Crate   +  strange

Where the Wild Things Are

DVD is Out... and everyone should grab a copy! This is one of the strangest movies I've ever seen, but also one of the best because of that reason!

I didn't know what to expect when I went to see this movie. The characters and story touched a part of my own inner child. Growing up as an only child, I was just as imaginative as this little boy in the movie. I would imagine monsters were my Friends too... crazy, I know... but you learn to make believe when you are lonely as a child!

The movie lines are at times hysterical, even when they do not make any sense. Kids may not get the movie or its messages completely, but that shouldn't matter... they'll love it for what it is... pure playful fun!

I enjoyed the visuals and music score that created the settings to the story. Each component melted perfectly together in this film, delivering a believable "make-believe" place. Watch the movie for fun. Don't get too caught up in trying to understand all of it or you may be disappointed. Watch it as if you were looking at a piece of abstract art, and you'll be pleasantly surprised!!!!

RATING: A
.
Watch Trailer