A Vintage Crate   +  wainscoting

Bathroom Beadboard Project

I forgot to take before pics again, I guess I was just so excited to get started. I wanted to give our master bathroom a little more character with some beadboard and wide trim.

I originally painted it white but then I decided on painting it cream and added some walnut glaze so the beadboard really pops.

I kept the trim white and added some hooks for towells which is the smartest thing I've ever done. No more folding and refolding the towells so they fit perfectly on the two foot long towell rack. It takes about a nano second to hang up your towell and it always looks great.

I also added some of the same wide white trim around the plain windows. Then I added some glass knobs on either side of the windows to hook the strings that normally hang down from the blinds into the bathtub.

This was actually pretty fun and not very hard to do. I love the character beadboard adds to any room and aleady have plans to do some more in a different room.