A Vintage Crate   +  work

Im Back!!!

Im back and slowly recovering from jet lag- I feel like I've been hit with a mac truck. We had so much fun and I can't wait to share all the photos and things we did. I did lots of shopping, drinking tea, eating croissants, and more shopping.Our hotel was literally a 2 second walk to the London Tower Bridge- its truly breathtaking.

My 1st day in London- my husband picked me up at the airport and had to finish up some last minute work at the office, so he dropped me off at a nearby shopping area---little did he know how much damage a jet lagged girl could do in one day of shopping.

I also didn't factor in that my Michael Kors boots would not hold up to the London rain- so I am now the proud owner of my first pair of Wellies.

I of course stood out like a sore thumb with my bright yellow boots and green trench coat amidst all the gray and black that the locals wear.

I also had a crash course on mastering the tube- London's underground transportation. I had to quickly overcome my germ-phobia and be elbow to elbow, or many times nose to armpit with the brits.

London is such an amazing city- full of inspiration and history around every corner. And Paris- ohhhh Paris-I can not put in words what it did for my soul and creative spirit. I have over 1,000 pictures to sort through and share with you. I promise it won't be one of those boring slide shows like days of old- I hope to share some fun and inspiring images with you. Cheers!!