A Vintage Crate   +  work

lavender, and a few collections

I just added this pretty lavender wreath on my front door. I found this beauty piled under lots of junk at the thrift store. All I needed to do was switch out the existing ribbon for some burlap. This makes me feel like summer when I look at it even thought it has been raining here, on and off, for weeks, yuck!

I guess I have a thing for clocks.

I've been collecting them for a while, and the funny thing is I've probably won about half of my clocks at my monthly bunco group. Here are just some of my favorites I had spread around the house. I grouped them together to make a collection for visual impact.

Also, I did a little rearranging with the accessories I have on my shelves next to my mantel.

I brought in some urns, and moss,

some blues, and of course my lucky number "6".

Oh, and here is a little sneak peak at a project I'm currently working on.