A Vintage Crate   +  valentine's day

Valentine Goodness

Since my swap partner has already received her box from me for the Very Vintage Valentine Swap, I can now share with you what was inside. It was definately a package that I would have enjoyed receiving myself.

I wrapped up a lot of lovelies including a pair of red, fluffy slipper-socks and a sweet old-fashioned dress hanger with rhinestone belt buckle. Not pictured are a decorated sugar cookie and Lindt chocolate truffles. Yumm...

I found these awesome decks of cards - one set features a synopsis of a romantic film on each card; reading them just makes you want to watch all these old movies. The other set was entitled 52 Tokens of Affection, which suggests ways to be romantic with your special someone. There was also a red flocked heart ornament and an envelope box filled with 10 flavors of Jelly Belly jelly beans.

A set of heart-shaped pancake/egg molds was added. Trying to include some homemade goodness, I created this heart-shaped cupid pin, with crepe paper, lace and, of course, glitter.

And, finally, the most personal gift I included was a charm bracelet that I designed using heart charms, pieces of costume jewelry, and vintage buttons. I just love how this bracelet turned out.

I am so glad that Brenda from Memories & Treasures was my partner. I know that we were both very happy with our swap gifts. It just doesn't get any sweeter than that.