A Vintage Crate   +  space

Cobalt Blue Sofa

I had shared with you a few weeks ago that I was going to take off my slipcover and let my blue sofa free, and I have finally gotten around to snapping a few quick photos.

I added some pillows in Schumacher's Chenonceau and David Hicks La Fiorentina. Im loving the magenta against the cobalt.

The jute rug from West Elm came in and it looks perfect with the cowhide:

I also picked up my end chairs for the dining room last week from the upholsterer. I had them recovered in this Kelly Green fabric. Im still deciding on what to do about the side chairs -definitely going to keep them neutral and let this green be the only pop of color in the room.

This green is perfect with the KW Imperial Trellis fabric, but I don't think I'll be pulling this fabric into the room, at least not for now.

The living room is pretty much finished- except Im on the hunt for a pair of x-benches to add some extra seating. For the dining room I still need to get it painted, decide what to do about side chairs, get the drapery made, hang the new mirrors and find a chandelier. *sigh* on top of decorating for Fall and deciding what I want to do in that space for Christmas... .the list never ends... ..