A Vintage Crate   +  table

E-Design for Dining Room

Good morning friends! I wanted to share a recent e-design I completed for a clients dining room. She wanted to keep her existing dark wood dining table and everything else was fair game. Here is what I came up with:This first option was keeping it simple with linen side chairs and slipcovered end chairs:

The Second Option: I changed out the end chairs for a patterned chair and switched the rug to gray.

Which one is your favorite? I'll let you know soon what she choose and hopefully some after photos too!Note: I do not share sources out of respect for paying clients- thank you for your understanding. If you would like help designing your space- please contact me at amandaeck@hotmail.com. Current wait time for design boards is 1-2 weeks.