A Vintage Crate   +  work

E-Design Living Room

I recently designed an inspiration board for an e-client. She had this amazing sofa with great lines, and several other fun pieces to work with. Her dining room and living area are opened up to one another so they needed to have some continuity. She had purchased the Waverly Bedazzle fabric in the Silver Lining color way for the dining room chairs, so I pulled from that for the living room. The wall behind the sofa is large so I recommended a symmetrical gallery style wall. A budget friendly way to achieve this is to use wall calendars with great botanical, architectural or black and white prints. Place them in some inexpensive Ikea frames and you have instant chic art. I gave her the option of either a lattice patterned gray rug or a warm muted yellow one.

Well this week I (fingers crossed) will be finishing up my home office and styling it for a photo shoot. I can't wait to show you how it turned out!!
If you would like help designing your home or just need help working with what you have- email me at: amandaeck@hotmail.com