A Vintage Crate   +  table

Pink & Yellow Birthday Party

Last weekend we celebrated my daughter's 9th birthday. She invited a few of her friends from school and we ate cupcakes, painted our nails, glossed our lips and giggled all afternoon.

I tried to use items I had around the house to decorate the table. I have to be honest I DO NOT like decorating for Birthday parties. I can decorate for Fall, Christmas and even Easter, but birthdays- not my speciality. But lately I have seen some of the most beautiful birthday parties out there in blog-land. One of my favorite go-to sites for ideas is Hostess with the Mostess. This site is brimming with ideas from Birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, to going away parties.
So here is my feeble attempt at a swanky birthday fit for a 9 year old.

I found these pink glass jars at the Dollar Store and filled them with fresh yellow daisy's

The candy bar was a hit.

She had a blast- but next year can we have it at McDonalds?