A Vintage Crate   +  work

My daughters room

Because I can't stay focused on one project at a time- I have moved from working on my boy's room to my daughters room. It all started with this Jill Rosenwald rug from Surya:

Then I ordered this fabric from Caitlin Wilson (which is now out of stock-so glad I ordered when I did!)

And this button-tufted upholstered headboard:

But it will be upholstered in this velvet caribbean blue fabric:

I still have not decided on a paint color- Im going to wait till the fabric & headboard arrive before I make my decision. Now if I can just stay focused on her room to get it finished! But that ding-dang Pinterest gets me all inspired and I move onto something else- like this room:

Via: Pinterest
Kelly Wearstler Imperial Trellis drapery in green!- yes please! but I would need 24 yards to cover all my living room/dining room windows! *sigh* oh well... . By the way you can follow me on Pinterest and all my A.D.D decorating inspiration HERE. Oh and a BIG thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! I had a great day-minus catching a nasty cold, but hubby bought me this book- so I curled up with it and a cup of tea:

Toodles!!