A Vintage Crate   +  table

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint makeover

I wanted to share with you my latest victim of Annie Sloan chalk paint- have I mentioned how much I love this stuff? The fact that I dont have to sand or prime a piece of furniture totally has me doing a happy dance everytime I use it.
I've had this little table for the kids from Target for ages- its been colored on, painted on, permanent markered on, you name it its been through it. Oh-and the boys currently use it as a diving board to get to their beds *sigh*.

Before: Boring, bland, white legs, blonde wood top... .

After:

I used the graphite chalk paint on the legs-then applied a wax. This color almost looks black when you wax it- but for a grayer color just add some Old World White.For the top- I just sanded it down a bit and did a wash of Chalk paint in Old World White, then used Fiddes & Son wax in Jacobean- this is THE best wax/stain ever.

I am *thisclose* to being done with the boys room. Here's a sneak peak at the drapery, headboard and wall color (Restoration Hardware-Graphite).