A Vintage Crate   +  spray paint

Valspar Spray Paint

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Valspar and they asked me if I would like to sample their new design on their spray cans and their new line of colors. And you all know me and my love for spray paint-I would have been a fool to say no!

Since I was in the middle of a makeover for the boys room- I decided on the Island Orange. The new design boasts:

--Even, consistent coverage.
--Quick dry formula.--A twist and lock mechanism with built-in cap that reflects the color of the spray paint within the can.
--A finger pad that requires 35% less finger pressure than other can.
--Minimized dripping and "spitting".

The first thing I noticed is the trigger is larger and much easier on the fingers- anyone else hate getting those blisters on your pointer finger from too much spraying? I will admit I do miss being able to use my little spray-gun attachment- I liked feeling like a Charlies Angel with paint.

And I love how fast it dries! I am an impatient spray-painter and loved how I could spray a coat- go grab a drink of water and get right back to it.
Im loving all the new colors! Blues, greens and even 3 different shades of cream!
I decided the boys desk chair needed a little punch of color- Island Orange.

You can visit Valspar here or on their Facebook page here for more info on their new design and color selection. Thank you Valspar for the opportunity to try out your new design.