A Vintage Crate   +  work

Client Project Guest Bedroom

I recently finished a guest bedroom for one of my local clients. She wanted to keep the cost down and shop local retail stores- including Target and HomeGoods.BEFORE:There is a bookshelf that spans the entire wall that we decided to keep for visual interest.

To soften the lines of the bookshelf we brought in an upholstered bed and from there the room came to life. There is still plenty of space to be filled with books & collected treasures. It was pouring rain the day I took these photos so unfortunately they are not the best.

I found these weathered wood nesting tables at HomeGoods and they are perfect for nightstands.

Because we had limited space to work with I choose a small wicker stool in lieu of a bench.

Some fun pillows from HomeGoods and a silk quilt from Target are the perfect touch with the upholstered bed.

I also wanted to show you her dining room and how its coming along. We are waiting on a pair of lamps from Pottery Barn and a few accessories and can call this room done! I had a few emails asking me about the wall color in here- its Restoration Hardware Stone- one of my "go-to" greiges.