A Vintage Crate   +  table

Furniture Shopping

Whenever I need a little peace & quite and time to refuel my creativity, I head over to a local furniture store for some inspiration.
This velvet chair with nail head trim was beautiful! It was a pale robins egg blue-but my camera phone didn't capture it very well.

This dresser would be perfect in an entry or as nightstands in a master bedroom.

Another great velvet chair- this one was a charcoal gray on sale for $750!

Loved ever inch of this room- cream furniture and mirrored accents. Do you see how they mixed the rustic table with the chic modern chairs? Beautiful!!

Cream linen chair with nail head trim.

Loved these moroccan style trellis rugs in navy.

This was a very interesting piece. Dark wood top and antiqued mirrored fronts. It wasn't cheap either- $1,400.

A beautiful table set for a spring luncheon. Loved those aqua vases.

Well hope you enjoyed "shopping" with me.
Cheers!