A Vintage Crate   +  love

Going, going, gone... .

Take a good look at this... because it will be the last time you see this wallpaper & ugly pink-ish cabinets. Cause baby Im going black!!! Thats right- there is no stopping me now. My in real life friend Kristen over at WeAreTHATfamily- gave me the final nudge to go black. I have been stalking other bloggers who have done it- two in particular that you should really go visit. Emily over at Chatting at the sky- "dare to paint your cabinets black". And Layla over at The Lettered Cottage- has an amazing kitchen on a TJMaxx/HomeGoods budget- LOVE It!!!

So here are all my before pics- I am still in the tear down wallpaper phase- I have so far to go-but refuse to look back. No retreat no surrender! Plus the in-laws are coming into town next week & I hope to rope them into helping me out. (tee hee).