A Vintage Crate   +  table

Sally Wheats Living Room

I have not been able to get Sally Wheats latest living room makeover out of my head. Joni from Cote De Texas has followed Sally's home through the years and last week posted the latest and greatest. You can see the full post here.But it was this room that caught my eye and has held me captive for days

Click here to Pin --Image Via: Cote de Texas-

So I decided to make an inspiration board using Sally's living room as inspiration- all of these items can be purchased on-ine to create your own "Sally Wheat Inspired Living Room".


Sofa: Jayson HomeSide Chairs: Home decoratorsGreek Key Stools: Layla GrayceCoffee Table: Layla GrayceMirror: IkeaRug: Crate & BarrelCow Hide Rug: OverstockFloor Lamp: Layla GrayceSide table: Layla GrayceTable Lamp: Layla GraycePillows: West Elm, Layla Grayce
If you would like help creating a beautiful space in your home. Contact me at: amandaeck@hotmail.com for more information.