A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

a blue farmhouse table, and a few new additions to the family

I finally finished this sweet little blue table.

Here's what it looked like before:

I knew immediately I would add some chicken wire to the empty doors{similar to the farmchic buffet I did here}. I'd say it's quite an improvement.

I used a mixture of blue paint I had on hand, added a glass knob to the drawer and decided on some strips of a vintage pillowcase for the bottom pulls.

I love the pop of color it brings to the room.

Also, we've been busy around here taking care of some new additions to the family. Our sweet cat Shnuggles (no that's not a typo) had 3 kittens just a few days ago,

and we've decided to get chickens,

the latter of which, we have been busy building a home for. Just a few more finishing touches and it will be all ready to move into. keep primping,