A Vintage Crate   +  vintage

{primp}ing a (chalkboard) door

Here's this weekends project: a chalkboard door. Actually I feel funny calling it a project since it only took about 30 minutes to complete, including drying time.

This is my pantry door which is in the mud room off of the gargage--the ideal place for a grocery list, job list or any kind of note you want to make sure everyone sees.

I added a metal drawer pull I painted turquoise then distressed--a perfect place to hold the chalk.
{I love this old metal stool--found at the thrift store}

This will be perfect for my constant list making obsession.

I love it when a project comes out exactly how I envisioned, with no mishaps, or redos--kind of unusual. This is the kind of primping I like--quick and painless.

Now go forth and primp!