A Vintage Crate   +  space

Client Dining Room Sneak Peek

I was so excited to deliver some new lamps to my clients house last week. They are perfect for the space!!
Here is the before- don't you just love that wallpaper she picked out? The mirror was too matchy-matchy with the buffet and the Jonathan Adler lamp (while crazy gorgeous) was just too small for the space.

The Design boards:
Option 1: (she liked it but wasnt feeling the lamps)

Option 2: She found this amazing mirror at Z Gallerie and we switched out the lamps.

And here they are in the space: (sorry for the phone pic- I forgot my camera) These lamps are huge! I had to get on a step ladder to put the finial on (and Im a tall girl).

Now we are waiting for the rug swatch to come in and have some drapery made and the space will be finished. I promise to show more photos once we're done. I am hoping to show you the rest of her home as well- its beautiful! So modern and chic.
The lamps are from Global Views (available through me)