A Vintage Crate   +  TIME

Yet another garage sale find!!

It time again for Rhoda's Thrifty Treasures over at Southern Hospitality
This Saturday was another huge community garage sale in a neighboring town. I LOVE these community sales because you can hit so many houses in a such a short time. I found this faux stone picture that I KNEW would be a perfect chalk board for only $2. I forgot to take a before picture- so here it is when I started spray painting it.


And here is the after-


I looks perfect hanging in my laundry room. The black hanger is an old brass door knob that I pray painted black. But the DEAL OF THE DAY- was this amazing antique dresser! for $40!!!! I jumped for joy when I saw this. My in real life friend Kristen from WeareTHATFamily was with me- and she was just as excited as I was -and told me I HAD to buy it.

and I am so glad I did. I cleaned it up with some Murphy's oil and put it in my living room. I first thought I would paint it-but have since decided against it. I love the different woods and all the character that it has- it even smells antique!
I am now officially hooked on garage sales and can hardly wait till next Saturday. Do they have a 10-step program for garage-sale junkies?