A Vintage Crate   +  work

Painting the Pumpkins White

*THIS IS A REPOST FROM LAST YEAR*I only wish I already had my fall decor out!! But I am working on it. This is just for some fall inspiration! Im linking up with Thrifty Decor Chic for some more fall-fallie-ness.

You know the song in Alice in Wonderland- Painting the Roses Red? Well if Alice can paint the roses red- I can paint the pumpkins white. Dont get me wrong- I still adore the warm yummy oranges and russet colored pumpkins-but there is something about the creamy vanilla white that just makes me happy AND it goes with any decor. So with a little Primer

and a can of that oh so wonderful Heirloom White that EVERYONE is talking about in blog-land (if you dont have a can-run-dont walk and get you one).

In my excitement I forgot to take the before pictures but you get the idea.

So now instead of buying the "white" funkin-faux pumpkins- I think Im just going to spray paint my old orange ones instead- they have faded since being out in the sun anyway.